Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray

I have been crazy busy with work and only had small amounts of time to make cards in the past year.  I have in those small moments found time to make some fun cards. I also just finished my Master's degree and realized I might have time again in my life to do some of the things I love, like take pictures and make cards!  I even spent some time in my craft room cleaning the other day! Anyway, enough with the chit chat, here is a sweet little card I made.

I used my Cricut and the Create a Critter Cartridge to cut out the Hip Hip Hooray and the Hippo.  Rather than keep a plain old "o" I added a flower with a teal bling in the middle.  I also used foam tape between every single layer of the hippo, which made it really stand out and added some life to this little critter.  What I love about this card is that it has endless possibilities! I gave it to my niece for her first birthday and wrote, "Hip, hip hooray it's your first birthday today!"  Really, you can hip, hip hooray anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment